Committee Members Home | Lifetime Achievement Award | Committee Members
The IMPC Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes a lifetime of distinguished achievement and outstanding contribution to the advancement of the art, science and industrial practice of mineral processing together with participation in and contribution to the IMPC.
The members of the 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Committee are as follows:
- Eric Forssberg (Chair) – immediate past President of Council together with the Presidents of the forthcoming and the past three Congresses
- Jim Finch – President XXVIII IMPC, Quebec City
- Juan Yianatos – President XXVII IMPC, Santiago
- Pradip – President XXVI, New Delhi
- Valentin Chanturiya – XXIX, Moscow
Dr Eric Forssberg is full professor of mineral processing at Lulea University of Technology, Sweden since 1974. He has a PhD in mineral processing from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
Chemical Engineer, Catholic University of Valparaíso, Chile; Master of Science, École Polytechnique, University of Montreal, Canada; Ph.D., Mining and Metallurgical Department, McGill University, Canada
Pradip, is currently the Vice President (Technology) at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd. He is the Chief Scientist and the Head of Process Engineering Innovation Lab at Tata Research Development & Design Centre (TRDDC), Pune – a Division of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).